Regular flights to Batumi and Tbilisi carries Ukrainian airline YanAir on the plane Boeing-734
Regular flights to Batumi and Tbilisi
launched flights from Odessa to Tbilisi and Batumi. Profit from the implementation of the airline company will continue to invest in the development of Zhitomir Airport.
And after receiving the international status similar to those flights will be carried out from Zhitomir.
For more information on the activities of the airport, please call:+38 0412 43-30-08
The airport received its first airplane
January 29, 2016, Zhytomyr Aeroport received first technical flight of the aircraft Saab 340 airlines Yanair
In Zhytomyr International Airport will be opened 400 jobs
World-class airplane arrived
Air Bishkek Airlines passenger plane Airbus A320 landed in Zhitomir Airport
- 13 Jun 2016In Zhytomyr Airport will open 400 jobs
- 6 Jun 2016Regular flights to Batumi and Tbilisi
- 16 May 2016The consent of the daughter of Sergei Korolev
- 16 Feb 2016In Zhytomyr Airport landed a passenger jet Airbus A320 airline Air Bishkek
- 29 Jan 2016Zhytomyr Aeroport received the first technical flight of the airplane Saab 340 airlines Yanair