Always ready to provide all the information you need!
- on public facilities, businesses and organizations that operate at the Zhytomyr Airport;
- regarding scheduling and the actual movement of aircraft to / from the Zhytomyr Airport;
- information on tracing lost luggage;
- information on taxi to / from Zhytomyr Airport;
- information on passengers, luggage, hand luggage;
- information on the cost of excess baggage;
- information on the immigration and customs regulations;
- information on procedures for passenger services (registration, control of aviation security, landing on the aircraft) at the airport Zhitomir;
- information on safety at airports and on board aircraft;
- information about fees, costs and rules for the transport of animals, sports equipment, etc;
- background and contact information Airline Ukraine and the world, embassies and consulates;
- information on public transport to / from the Zhytomyr Airport.
Communication is carried out in three languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Phone information office: +38 0412 43-30-08 — Information is free.
For more information on the activities of the airport, please call:+38 0412 43-30-08
The airport received its first airplane
January 29, 2016, Zhytomyr Aeroport received first technical flight of the aircraft Saab 340 airlines Yanair
In Zhytomyr International Airport will be opened 400 jobs
World-class airplane arrived
Air Bishkek Airlines passenger plane Airbus A320 landed in Zhitomir Airport
- 13 Jun 2016In Zhytomyr Airport will open 400 jobs
- 6 Jun 2016Regular flights to Batumi and Tbilisi
- 16 May 2016The consent of the daughter of Sergei Korolev
- 16 Feb 2016In Zhytomyr Airport landed a passenger jet Airbus A320 airline Air Bishkek
- 29 Jan 2016Zhytomyr Aeroport received the first technical flight of the airplane Saab 340 airlines Yanair